This is a collection of my publications structured in an alphabetical list, ordered by type and year of publication. No one is less or more than another, they are all each just different.
- Page, K. L. (2013). Bringing backstage onstage with social media, Americans for the Arts #Arts Blog, Emerging Leader Network Salon.
- Page, K. L. (2013). First female professor appointed in largest coal port in the world, We Are Cardiff, March 8th 2013
- Baines, P., Fill, C., Page, K. L. and Sinha, P. K. (2013) Marketing: Asian Edition, Oxford University Press: New Delhi.
- Baines, P., Fill, C., and Page, K. L. (2012) Essentials of Marketing (1e), Oxford: Oxford University Press: Oxford.
- Baines P., Fill, C., and Page, K. L. (2012) Le Marketing: Des Fondamentaux A La Pratique Contemporaine, Bruxelles: De Boeck.[French Translation]
- Baines, P., Fill, C., and Page, K. L. (2010) Marketing (2e), Oxford: Oxford University Press: Oxford.
- Baines, P., Fill, C., and Page, K. L. (2008) Marketing (1e), Oxford: Oxford University Press: Oxford.
- Ph.D Awarded October 2003: Title: “World Wide Web Perception & Use: Investigating the Role of Web Knowledge” Institution: University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, Australia. Supervisor & Director of Studies: Prof. Mark Uncles.
- Beynon, M. J. and Page, K. L (2010) Analysing Incomplete Consumer Web Data using the Classification and Ranking Belief Simplex (Probabilistic Reasoning and Evolutionary Computation). In. Marketing Information Systems using Soft Computing, editors: Casillas, J. and Martínez-López, F. J., Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Springer, ISBN 978-3-642-15605-2, Chapter 24, pp. 447–473. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-15606-9_24
- Page, K. L. (2013 – Forthcoming). Articles on Electronic Marketing, in Volume 9, Marketing, Nick Lee and Andrew Farrell (Ed.). In the Wiley Encyclopaedia of Management (3e), Cary Cooper (Editor-in-Chief): Wiley.
- Page, K. L., (2010) Chapter Case Study: Rage Against the Machine (RATM) has the X-Factor, in Baines, Fill & Page, Marketing, 2nd Edition (Dec. 2010) (Case Insight).
- Page, K. L. (2009) Electronic Marketing Case Studies in Fill, C. Marketing Communications (Fifth Edition), Prentice Hall.
- Page, K. L. (2008) Online Case Study: Connectivity, Control & Co-Creation in Social Media Marketing: The Facebook Chapter, in Baines, Fill & Page (1e), Marketing, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Page, K. L. (2001) Book Review: ‘Internet Marketing’ Editors: J. N. Sheth, A. Eshghi and B. C. Krishnan, The Journal of Brand Management, Vol. 8 (May), No. 4-5, pp. 371-373.
- Page, K. L. (2012). The #power of #personality and the #informal #learning of @twitter in arts work, The 7th Annual Joint University of Liverpool Management School and Keele University Institute for Public Policy and Management Symposium on Current Developments in Ethnographic Research in the Social and Management Sciences. Doing Ethnography August 28-31st, Liverpool, UK.
- Page, K. L. (2011). Always in the Field, The 6th Annual Joint University of Liverpool Management School and Keele University Institute for Public Policy and Management Symposium on Current Developments in Ethnographic Research in the Social and Management Sciences. Ethnography: Theory, Form and Practice. Cardiff, UK.
- Page, K. L. (2010). Defining Social Media Expertise in a Digital World, Symposium with McDaniel, R., (Florida) and Lindgren, R. (Florida), Digital Media Learning (DML) Conference 2010, UCLA, San Diageo.
- Page, K. L. (2010). How the Web Makes Me Feel? Exploring Youth Emotional Responses to the Web, Academy of Marketing (AM) Conference, July 2010, Coventry. [Blog Post][Website][IDM Website] Awarded Best Paper in Interactive Marketing. Awarded sponsored by Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM).
- Morgan, R. E., Page, K. L., Berthon, P. and Vprhies, D. W., (2008). Exploration and Exploitation in New Product Development: A Question of Interdependence or Independence; American Marketing Academy (AMA). Winter Conference, February 15th-18th, Austin, Texas.
- Page-Thomas, K. L., Robson, M. and Uncles, M. D. (2007). Men and Machines! Testing the Moderating Effects of Usage Context and Gender on the Relationship Between Web Knowledge and Web Usability, 36th EMAC conference, Reykjavik, Iceland: May 2007.
- Page-Thomas, K. L. and Kubacki, K. (2005). How Useful is the Web Where You Live? Investigating Consumer Perceptions of the Web in Poland and the UK, 2005 Academy of Marketing Conference, Dublin: July 5-7th 2005.
- Reynolds, N., Page, K. L., and Burns, J. (2004) The Effect of Website Quality & Satisfaction on Visit Duration, Academy of Marketing (AM) Conference.
- Page, K. L. (2003). What Do Researchers Really Mean By Usage? Measuring Current Web Session Usage Experience, 2003 Academy of Marketing Conference Proceedings, Birmingham: July 8-11th 2003.
- Handel, R., Cowely, E. and Page, K. L. (2000). Attitudes Toward Advertising: Implications for the World Wide Web, ANZMAC 2000, Griffith University, Gold Coast, QLD: November 2000.
- Page, K. L., and Uncles, M. D. (2000). Perceived Ease of Web Use and Perceived Usefulness of the Web: Multi-item Scale Development, ANZMAC 2000, Griffith University, Gold Coast, QLD: November 2000.
- Uncles, Mark D. and Page, K. L. 1998. ‘Overall goodness-of-fit statistics in academic marketing research’, Proceedings of ANZMAC 1998, edited by B.J. Gray & K.R. Deans, Otago University.
- Page, K. L. (1999). Media Knowledge: Discussion and Conceptualization, 28th EMAC Conference Proceedings, Berlin Germany: 11th – 14th May.
- Page, K. L. 1997. The Relationship Between Market Mavenism and Exploratory Behavioural Tendencies, 2nd Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference (ANZMAC), December. Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Page, K. L. and Pitt, L. (2011). Editorial: Untangling the web: Social Media and the Creative Consumer: Special Issue. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 10 (6), i-iii. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/cb.390
- Borreroa, J. D., Yousafzaib, S. Y., Javedc, U. Page, K. L. (2014, Forthcoming) Expressive participation in Internet social movements: Testing the moderating effect of technology readiness and sex on student SNS use, Computers in Human Behavior, 30 (January), 39-49
- Page, K. L., Robson, M., and Uncles, M. D. (2012). Perceptions of Web Knowledge and Usability: When Sex and Experience Matter. International Journal of Human Computer Studies, 70 (12), 907-919. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhcs.2012.07.006
- Page, K. L., DK, and Mapstone, M. (2010). How does the Web Make Youth Feel (TWMMF): Exploring the Popular Digital Native Rhetoric, Journal of Marketing Management, 26 (13-14), 1345-1366. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.2010.523709.
- Morgan, R. E., and Page, K. L. (2008). Managing Business Transformation to Deliver Strategic Agility, Strategic Change, 17 (92): 155-168. ISSN: 1057-9265. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jsc.823.
- Page-Thomas, K. (2006). Measuring Task-Orientated Perceptions of the World Wide Web, Behaviour and Information Technology, 25 (Nov-Dec): 469-477. ISSN 0144-929X DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01449290500347962.
- Page-Thomas, K., Moss, G., Chelly, D. and Yabin, S. (2006). The Provision of Service Delivery Information Prior to Purchase: A Missed Opportunity, International Journal of Retailing & Distribution Management, 34 (4/5): 258-277. ISSN: 0959-0552 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/09590550610660224.
- Page-Thomas, K. (2005). Electronic Marketing: The Bigger Picture, The Marketing Review. 5 (3, Autumn): 243-262. ISSN 1469-347X DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1362/146934705774538340.
- Page, K. L., and Uncles, M. D. (2004). Consumer Knowledge of the World Wide Web: Conceptualization and Measurement, Psychology & Marketing, 21 (August): 573-591. ISSN: 0742-6046. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mar.20023.
- Page, K. (2010). Marketing: Marketing Resource Bank & Online Resource Centre (2e). (Author/Editor) Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Page, K. (2008). Marketing: Marketing Resource Bank & Online Resource Centre (1e). (Author) Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Page, K. L. (2012). Getting social in higher education. Cardiff News, Vol. 18 (8), p.4.
- Page, K. L. (2011) The power of #personality on #twitter, Cardiff News, Vol. 17 (7), p. 6.